Thursday, January 24, 2013

30 Day Challenge

As much as I was committed to painting 30 paintings in 30 days I've decided to modify my plan.  I truly believe in painting every day but not necessarily finishing a piece.  Since the challenge began I enrolled in a figure and portrait drawing class at Studio Incamminati and a portrait painting class with Natalie Italiano.  I'll be posting some of my drawings soon...stay tuned!

The reason I signed up for the challenge was to push myself to paint every single day, no matter what.  But I didn't take into consideration how much time I would need to devote to work on my drawing skills.  I still plan on finishing 30 paintings but it will take more than 30 days.
author image

Lynn Snyder

My journey of learning to see as an artist.

1 comment:

  1. It's not so much about the quantity as it is about the quality! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete